Here are some health benefits of the drumstick plant...
I have only ever used the flower to make upperi...
- Drumstick flowers 2 and half cups
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- 5-6 small onions
- 2 green chillys
- 3/4 cups grated coconut
- Mustard seeds 1 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- Oil (I used coconut)
How to make:
- Soak the flowers in salt water for some 10-15 minutes and then wash it clean.
- Grind the small onions, green chillies and coconut.
- Heat oil in a pan add the mustard seeds. when its done spluttering add in the curry leaves. Wait for a few seconds and then add the ground mix of coconut, green chilly and onion.
- Let that cook for a minute or 2 and then add in the flowers, salt and turmeric. Cook until done.